Wednesday, September 28, 2011

deja vu?

Have I seen this before?  I am sure I've seen this before.  It's been awhile but I'm sure I have!  I think it's been about 3 years but I know I've seen this before.

    Levi - now                                              Nathan - 3 years ago
  

                                           Levi - now

                                            Nathan - 3 years ago
  


    Levi - now                                               Nathan - 3 years ago
   


    Levi - now                                             Nathan - 3 years ago
 


                                           Levi - now

                                           Nathan - 3 years ago


 Guess I have seen this before!  I'm NOT going crazy!  It's always good to know my brain is still functioning even after a few kids and several years of craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment