Monday, September 19, 2011

not me monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Today I'm linking up with "not me" Monday from MckMama's blog.  A fun way to admit the things we did not do this past week.

I did not let my son eat macaroni and cheese for lunch Saturday, lunch and dinner Sunday, and dinner on Monday.  I am way more concerned about my son's nutrition and giving him healthy, varied, meals that include food from all food groups.  

I did not let me son chew on his older brother's shoe.  Protecting my baby from the germs and nasties that hang out on the bottom of shoes is one of my biggest priorities.  I did not wash a pair of old Croc's in the dishwasher so said little brother could happily chew on shoes as toys are meant for chewing not shoes. 

I did not tell my husband I wanted him to take a day off of work so I could work on my projects around the house without the children interrupting me.  I would never encourage him to stay home from work just so I could have a break from the children.  I am way more productive than that even with children constantly tugging on me.  

I did not find out that my splurge on a pair of shoes for my 3 year old from the children's consignment sale left me with a pair of squeakie shoes that he will never wear.  You know the shoes that are supposed to squeak with every step they take - on purpose!  I would thoroughly check out each purchase and make sure that my money is well spent as not to end up with something that would waste my money.

Come back again next Monday to see what else I did not do this week.  



      

No comments:

Post a Comment