Monday, September 12, 2011

crock pot success

A week or two ago I linked up to Kelly's Korner to share a favorite crock pot meal along with almost 300 other people.  So far I've made three awesome crock pot recipes I thought you might enjoy too!

The first is Fiesta Chicken!  Really heathy, easy, and delicious!  It was so yummy that I almost decided to make it again this week.  Instead, I found a similar recipe and if it's a success I'll post the link another day!

I love this second recipe!  Fall off the bone tender chicken and potatoes!  It uses a whole chicken which is such a cost savings!  We will be using recipe again and again!  Rotissurie style chicken and potatoes.
 
The last recipe I made was a dessert.  Hot Fudge Spoon Cake.  I've only ever cooked main dishes in my crock pot so when I saw this chocolate cake I had to give it a try.  When finished there is a layer of cake on top of layer of gooey hot fudge!  We completed the cake with a little vanilla ice cream!  YUMMY!

Just typing this makes me hungry!  Off to the store for more ingredients for my next crock pot meal!

1 comment:

  1. I featured your tip and a link to your blog on my post this morning... check it out if you get a chance: http://www.believingboldly.com/2011/09/moms-tips-mondayweekly-cleaning.html#disqus_thread

    ReplyDelete